Diaphragm Pump Repair Kits will usually fix common pump problems. If your oil is a milky color then you need to replace your diaphragms. If the pump does not draw water then you need to replace your valves most likely.
Replacing the diaphragms and valves is considered preventative maintenance. It is recommended you replace your diaphragms every season or 500 hours.
Repair Kit 5026.0326 Includes
- 3 x 1800.0002.00 Buna Diaphragms
- 6 x 1220.0046.00 Valves (includes orings)
- 1 x 1800.0034.00 Accumulator Diaphragm
- 1 x 1210.0122.00 Oil Sight Glass Cap O-Ring
- 3 x 1210.0047.00 Manifold O-Rings
- 1 x 1210.0034.00 Inlet O-Ring