The Comet BP205 is a low pressure, six diaphragm pump with coated plastic heads, glass filled nylon manifolds, and stainless steel wet parts for superior corrosion resistance. Perfect for a range of low pressure applications, including agricultural spraying, lawn care, pest control, weed control, high volume hydrostatic testing, and more. Can be coupled to hydraulic motors if required.
Plastic-coated aluminum liquid handling parts permit use with a range of agricultural chemicals, such as liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
BP205: Six diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" 6-spline PTO through shaft. With mounting rails.
- Max. Flow: 51 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 290 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 10.2 hp
- Port Sizes: 1-3/4" inlet, 1" outlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-spline PTO through shaft.
- Six semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Low pressure pump.
- Epoxy-coated materials for better chemical resistance.
- Plastic coated aluminum liquid handling parts.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Adapts to PTO, gas engines, hydraulic motors, or belt drives.
- Weight: 70.5 lb
Repair Kit 5026.0232 Includes
- 6 x 1800.0002 Diaphragms
- 12 x 1220.0046 Valves
For more information regarding this Comet BP205 Diaphragm Pump, please check some of the PDF files under Related Information for a manual, parts list, performance chart, and more.