Comet pumps are widely used throughout the world for agricultural spraying; suitable for tractor or trailer mounted atomizer, sprayer or boom systems as well as industrial applications. The lubrication oil is also used to supply hydraulic pressure to draw the diaphragm, which is the only moving part in contact with the chemicals, on the delivery or pressure stroke. All other parts are made of chemical resistant products or are treated for resistance to liquid fertilizers.
Low Pressure Comet BP600 Diaphragm Pump perfect for low pressure applications involving agricultural spraying, lawn care, pest control, weed control, and high volume hydrostatic testing.
- Twin pumps with 6 + 6 pistons & diaphragms.
- Transmission between pumps via flexible coupling to ensure correct alignment.
- Robust and reliable structure.
- One piece solid base.
- Max. Flow: 132 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 26.6 HP
- Port Sizes: 2" inlet, 1" outlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-spline PTO through shaft
- Plastic coated aluminum liquid handling parts
- 12 semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- Epoxy coated materials provide better chemical resistance
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Can be run dry
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Weight: 176 lbs.
SPECIAL ORDER. PLEASE CONTACT US AT 800-461-1041 IF YOU WISH TO ORDER THIS PUMP.
Comet BP600 Repair Kit # 5026.0127 includes:
- 6 x 1800.0012 Diaphragms
- 12 x 1220.0042 Valve Assembly Kits
Note: Two kits are required for the BP600 because this is a twin pump that requires two 5026.0127 Repair Kits to repair the entire pump assembly.