The Comet IDS1401 is a high pressure, three diaphragm pump suitable for many agricultural applications, such as orchard, vineyard, vegetable, and tree spraying, as well as de-icing and circuit board washing.
The IDS Series Diaphragm Pumps from Comet will have no troubles handling a range of agricultural fluids, including liquid fertilizers, herbicides, pesticides, abrasives, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids. These pumps have brass heads and external manifolds, providing excellent resistance to corrosion.
IDS1401: Three diaphragm pump with 1-3/8" male 6-spline PTO shaft on both sides. With mounting rails. Comes standard with pressure accumulator and safety valve.
- Max. Flow: 37 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 16.6 HP
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 1" bypass
- Shaft: 1-3/8" male PTO to 1-3/8" female PTO shaft
- Brass external materials and brass liquid handling parts
- Three semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- High pressure pump
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Large capacity oil bath crank case
- Easily adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motor, or belt drives
- Can be run dry
- Weight: 99 lbs.
At Rittenhouse we stock parts for this quality Comet high pressure diaphragm pump. This pump is usually PTO driven, at 540 rpm. This pump is the replacement for the IDS1400 which was used on older Rittenhouse Sprayers.
Recommended Regulator for this Comet IDS1401 Diaphragm Pump is the 1215.0084 Regulator.
Comet IDS1401 Repair Kit # 5026/367 includes:
- 3 x Pump Diaphragm
- 1 x Accumulator Diaphragm
- 3 x Valve Kits
- 3 x O-Rings
- 3 x O-Rings
There are some useful files located under Related Information if you need more info on this Comet Diaphragm Pump, such as a parts list, data sheet, performance chart, and more.