Diaphragm Pump Repair Kits will usually fix common pump problems. If your oil is a milky color then you need to replace your diaphragms. If the pump does not draw water then you need to replace your valves most likely. Replacing the diaphragms and valves is considered preventative maintenance, it is recommended you replace your diaphragms every season or 500 hours.
Repair Kit 5026.0080 Includes
- 1 x 1800.0033 Accumulator Diaphragm
- 2 x 1201.0071 Flat Gaskets
- 2 x 1210.0057 O-Rings
- 2 x 1210.0021 O-Rings
- 2 x 1800.0020 Diaphragms
- 4 x 1210.0191 O-Rings
- 4 x 1220.0021 Valve Assemblies
- 1 x 1210.0046 O-Ring
Pay In Installments
On our most urgently requested products, Rittenhouse offers VIP shipping. The overnight shipping price is included and we will do our utmost to get your order to you within the next business day. Applicable to the lower 48 states only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must order before 3:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 PM Pacific time).
- Overnight shipping is included in the product price.
- A Rittenhouse VIP manager will be responsible for following your order from receipt to delivery.
- We will let you know immediately if there is a problem with your order.