These Delavan 5800 Series PowerFLO Diaphragm Pumps replace the FIMCO spray pumps used on FIMCO ATV, Utility and Spot Sprayers. They are widely used in fluid transfer applications, as well as agricultural spraying applications.
Delavan PowerFlo 5800 Series are 5 chamber diaphragm pump and 12-volt DC motor combinations. The motors are permanent-magnet, totally enclosed and non-ventilated. They have priming capabilities of 14'.
Each of the Delavan PowerFlo Pumps we have listed here – 5850-111E and 5850-201E – have 12 V DC motors, Santoprene diaphragms, Viton valves and 1/2" FNPT ports. The housings are polypropylene and the fasteners are stainless steel. The Delavan 5850-111E is a bypass pump, while the 5850-201E is a demand pump and includes a pressure demand switch which only operates when liquid flow is required.
Demand Pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your spray gun or on your spray boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your demand pump shutting off. Bypass Pumps can be used in applications which would normally result in frequent stopping and starting of the motor. Pump models with an internal bypass are designed to pump at a high pressure with low flow rates.
Delavan 5850-111E Bypass Pump and the 5850-201E Demand Pump Specifications
- Max. Flow: 5.0 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 60 psi
- Max. Suction Lift: 14'
- Max. Current: 16.3 A
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 1/2" NPT female inlet and outlet
- 5-chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Polypropylene housing.
- Viton® valves, Santoprene® diaphragm.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Weight: 8 lb
- CE approved.
- Replaces FIMCO 5275088 and 5275704.
- Motor Type: 12 V DC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated motor.
- Leads: 14 AWG, 6" long
- Coated shell motor shell.
- Motor surface temperature should not be higher than 180° F because the motor is not equipped with thermal protection.
Please refer to the files located under the Related Information section if you wish for more information on these 5800 Series PowerFLO diaphragm pumps by Delevan.