The Everflo EF4000 12 Volt Diaphragm Pump is ideal for use with Round-Up and features a polypropylene pump housing and valve plate, Viton® valves and a Santoprene diaphragm. Lightweight and versatile, the Everflo Diaphragm pumps are used on agricultural sprayers, in fluid transfer applications and on spot sprayers for homeowners.
Two versions of the Everflo EF4000 are available to suit your spraying requirements:
- Everflo EF4000 with 1/2" female NPT ports
- Everflo EF4000-QA with 3/4" quick attach ports
These pumps feature a flow demand switch that automatically turns the pump on and off as flow is required. This feature eliminates the need for a pressure regulator and has very efficient electrical draw as power is only used when the pump flow is in demand. Demand pumps require a balanced flow. Too small of a nozzle, whether on your spray gun or on your spray boom, may restrict the flow resulting in your demand pump shutting off.
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer (see Related Products) to help eliminate contaminates from running through your demand pump.
- Max. Pressure: 60 psi
- Max. Flow: 4.0 gpm
- Voltage: 12 V DC
- Max. Current: 13 A
- Port Sizes (EF4000): 1/2" female NPT
- Port Sizes (EF4000-QA): 3/4" quick attach
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Self Priming to 8'.
- Polypropylene pump housing and valve plate.
- Viton® valves and Santoprene diaphragm.
- Honeywell micro-switch.
- Round-Up ready.
- Steel fasteners are zinc-plated.
- Inline fuse protection.
- Dry Weight: 5.6 lb
- Dimensions: 9" x 5.5" x 5"
- CE Approved.
For more information on these Everflo Pumps, please review the Related Information section for specification charts.