These General Pump TT Series 51 Triplex Plunger Pumps with forged brass manifolds include an SAE J609A gas engine mounting flange to couple directly to a gasoline engine.
These pumps are commonly used for general cleaning applications, especially pressure washing and pressure cleaning. Use these triplex plunger pumps for surface cleaning, deck cleaning, driveway and sidewalk cleaning, household exterior cleaning, and more.
- Forged brass manifolds
- Triplex plunger pump
- Oil bath crankcase made of die cast anodized aluminum
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Unitized stainless steel inlet and outlet valves
- Include SAE J609 Gasoline Engine Mounting Flange
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 3' water
- Max. Pump Speed: 3400 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shaft Diameter: 3/4" (19 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 1/4"-19 BSPP-F
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 11.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 7.2" x 7.2" x 5.5"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs.
|Model||Max. GPM||Max. PSI||Max. RPM||Min. Power||Bore||Stroke|
Please check under Related Information for a manual, troubleshooting guide, parts list, and data sheet pertaining to these TT Series 51 Flanged General Pumps.