The General Pump TT Series 51 Triplex Plunger Pumps are ideal all general cleaning, pressure washing, and misting applications. They have forged brass manifolds and come with a built in unloader. This series has a NEMA-56C flange to direct couple your pump to an electric motor.
Perfect for a range of pressure cleaning applications, including automotive, surface cleaning, household exterior cleaning, heavy equipment maintenance, sidewalk cleaning, drive way cleaning, deck cleaning, and more.
- Forged brass manifolds
- Triplex plunger pump
- Oil bath crankcase made of die cast anodized aluminum material
- Solid ceramic plungers
- Unitized stainless steel K01 inlet and outlet valves
- Includes NEMA 56C electric motor mounting flange
- Max. Inlet Pressure: 125 PSI
- Max. Inlet Vacuum: 3' water
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 165 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shaft Diameter: 5/8" (16 mm)
- Inlet Port Thread: 3/8"-19 BSPP-F
- Discharge Port Thread: 1/4"-19 BSPP-F
- Crankcase Oil Capacity: 11.2 ounces
- Dimensions: 7" x 7.2" x 5.5"
- Weight: 11.5 lbs.
|Model||Max. GPM||Max. PSI||Max. RPM||Min. Power||Bore||Stroke|
Check under the Related Information section above if you wish to view a user manual, parts list, and data sheet for these TT Series 51 Pumps from General Pump.