A Honda Engine designed for concrete saws, pressure washers, chipper/shredders, trenchers, generators, vibratory rollers, ride-on cement trowels, and lawn tractors. Rittenhouse uses this engine on the 300 Gallon (1135 Litre) High Height Tree Sprayer.
This Honda engine features:
- Honda OHV V-Twin engine - Air cooled, 4- Stroke, OHV, 2 cylinders (90 degreeV-twin)
- Horizontal shaft
- Oil Alert/ 12V electric starter
- Automotive style oil filter
- EPA/CARB compliant
- Net horse power output: 20 hp at 3,600 rpm
- Dry weight: 42 kg ( 92.6 lbs)
- Shaft rotation - counterclockwise (from shaft side)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 15.3 inches (388 mm) x 18.0 inches (457mm) x 17.8 inches (452 mm)
- Displacement (Bore x stroke)( 77 x 66 mm (3.03 x 2.60)) 615 cm3 (37.5 cu-in)
- Fuel consumption: 313 g/kWh (230 g/PSh, 0.51 lb/hph)
- Forced air cooling system
- This engine has one options: an optional 12.5 gallon Fuel Tank **** Please note, these are REQUIRED options unless you are replacing an existing engine on a piece of equipment.
NOTE: The Model A High Mount Muffler with extended pipes # MUF0565R can be used as a replacement for the muffler on the High Height Tree Sprayer - 300 US Gallons - Skid Mounted (sold separately).
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $97.40