The 6815 regulator by Spraying Systems is very common on both agricultural and landscaping spraying equipment. Easy to rebuild, durable and very reliable.
Rittenhouse only sells the regulator with the HSS (hardened stainless steel) seats. Do not be fooled into buying the cheaper brass version, which will have a much shorter lifespan.
All of our 6815 regulators have hardened stainless steel seats for a longer life and more accurate pressure control.
The port on the side of the 6815 is the return port back to the tank. Do not restrict the flow of the return line, it may cause damage to your pump.
- Free-floating seat design improves overall speed and sensitivity of regulator.
- Solid brass body with hardened stainless steel seats for long life.
- Extra large valve passage provides full flow through the valve with minimum pressure loss.
- Available in 1/2" and 3/4" pipe sizes male NPT inlet and female NPT outlet.
- Specify 0-300 or 0-700 psi model when ordering.
|Flow Rate (gpm)||18||23||26||29||32||34||36||40||44||47||50||56|
Please refer to the chart located in the Related Information section regarding these 6815 Pressure Regulators.
Both of the 6815 repair kits (6815KIT1/2, 6815KIT3/4) include the following:
- Spring retainer.
- Inner & outer springs.
- Guide seat.
- Inlet adaptor.
- Hardened stainless steel seats.
Please specify 1/2" or 3/4" when ordering.
Pay In Installments
On our most urgently requested products, Rittenhouse offers VIP shipping. The overnight shipping price is included and we will do our utmost to get your order to you within the next business day. Applicable to the lower 48 states only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must order before 3:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 PM Pacific time).
- Overnight shipping is included in the product price.
- A Rittenhouse VIP manager will be responsible for following your order from receipt to delivery.
- We will let you know immediately if there is a problem with your order.