Hypro Roller Pump series 4000 includes 4101C, 4101N, and 4101XL.
Please note: For a few years Hypro used an "-A" on the end of the model number interchangeably with the above models numbers. For instance, a 4101C-A and a 4101C are the same pump.
4101 Series: maximum flow of 7.2 gpm, 2600 rpm. Standard rotation on the 4000 Series Roller Pumps is clockwise for coupling directly to a gasoline engine.
If you are only pumping water, the cast iron "C" version is recommended. The "C" version can also be used for agricultural chemical spraying, but you may also want to switch to the Ni-Resist or SilverCast XL version for longer life. Pumping wettable powders through a roller pump will reduce the life of the rollers because of the friction on the rollers. If you are using wettable powder chemicals, Rittenhouse recommends using a diaphragm pump.
Rittenhouse stocks replacement parts and repair kits for these Hypro Roller Pumps, see Related Products.
- Housing and Rotor: Cast Iron ("C"), Ni-Resist ("N") or SilverCast suitable for Round-up application ("XL")
- Max. Pressure: 150 PSI intermittent operation (100 PSI continuous operation)
- Max. Flow: 7.2 GPM
- Max. Pump Speed: 2600 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3/4" FNPT inlet and outlet
- 5/8" solid shaft
- Clockwise rotation, can be reversed for counter clockwise rotation (see pump manual for instructions)
- Viton shaft seals for chemical resistance
- Super Rollers for optimal wear life
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Not recommended for use with wettable powders
- Recommended Repair Kit: 4101 and 4001 Pump Repair Kit 3430-0390
For Hypro model 4101 Roller Pump, we suggest the 23120a-1/2-pp or the 6815-1/2 Model Regulator. See Related Products for selection.
Another common use of the Hypro 4101 Roller Pump is as a hydrostatic test pump for pressure testing pipes and sewer lines.
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. The high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro are no exception, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
There are some very useful PDF files located in the Related Information section if you require more information about these 4000 series Hypro Roller Pumps.
Pay In Installments
On our most urgently requested products, Rittenhouse offers VIP shipping. The overnight shipping price is included and we will do our utmost to get your order to you within the next business day. Applicable to the lower 48 states only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must order before 3:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 PM Pacific time).
- Overnight shipping is included in the product price.
- A Rittenhouse VIP manager will be responsible for following your order from receipt to delivery.
- We will let you know immediately if there is a problem with your order.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $36.50