The Hypro 5322 Piston Pump is a member of the 5300 Small Twin Plunger Pump series. This extremely reliable pump is commonly used as a pressure washer and features polished ceramic plungers (as contrasted with the 5321 pump which features stainless steel plungers).
The 5322C-H has a 5/8" ID Hollow Shaft and the 5322C has a 5/8" OD Solid Shaft, please be careful when ordering.
- Max. Flow: 2.2 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 1000 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 1800 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 180° F
- Shaft Size: 5/8" OD solid shaft, 5/8" ID hollow shaft
- Port Sizes: 1/2" NPT inlet, 1/2" NPT outlet
- Weight: 11 lb
- Pump Shaft Rotation: Bi-rotational (CW or CCW)
- Plungers: Polished ceramic
- Cups: BUNA-N (standard for 5300 series)
- Injector head available.
- Requires a pulsation dampener on the discharge side (such as a Surge Tank or Pulse Hose).
- When used as a pressure washer, an injector head is used for soap injection.
- If this pump freezes, you will need to replace the entire pump. It is susceptible to frost damage.
- We recommend the use of the 6815 Relief Valve with this pump; however, it will max out at 700 PSI.
- 5322C-H is the replacement for the old 53700 pump that was commonly used on pressure washers.
For more information on these 5322 Piston Pumps by Hypro, be sure to check Related Information for relevant charts, parts breakdowns, and a manual.