The Hypro 5324 Piston Pump is a member of the 5300 Series of Small Twin Plunger Pumps.
There are two versions of the 5324 Hypro Plunger Pump, the 5324C-H (which has a hollow shaft) and the 5324C (which has the solid shaft). Please be careful when ordering to make sure you get the right pump.
- Max. Flow: 3.0 gpm
- Max Pressure: 800 psi
- Max Rated Speed: 1800 rpm
- Max Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Shaft size: 5/8" OD (solid shaft), 5/8" ID (hollow shaft)
- Port sizes: 1/2" NPT inlet, 1/2" NPT outlet
- Weight: 11 lb
- Pump shaft rotation: bi-rotational (CW or CCW)
- Cups: Buna-N standard
- Injector head available.
- Plunger material: stainless steel
- Cast iron construction.
- Solid Shaft Pump includes base.
- Requires a pulsation dampener on the discharge side (such as a Surge Tank or Pulse Hose.
- When used as a pressure washer, an injector head is used for soap injection.
- If this pump freezes, you will need to replace the entire pump. It is susceptible to frost damage.
- We recommend the use of the 6815 Relief Valve with this pump; however, it will max out at 700 psi.