Hypro 7560 Roller Pump:
Hypro 8 Roller Pump model 7560C is recommended for pumping water and agricultural herbicides. Using wettable powders on a roller pump will shorten the life of the rollers because of friction.
Hypro 7560N is constructed of Ni-Resist and the 7560XL is Silvercast and "RoundUp Ready."
You will be required to use the 7560C-R (that is, to reverse the pump) if you are driving the pump off of a gas engine in which the shaft of the pump is pointing at the shaft of the engine.
- Housing and Rotor: Cast Iron (7560C), Ni-Resist (7560N), or Silvercast (7560XL)
- Max. Flow: 22 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 300 PSI intermittent, 100 PSI continuous
- Maximum Pump Speed: 1000 RPM
- Pump rotation, counterclockwise
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- 3/4" NPT inlet and outlet.
- 15/16" solid stainless steel shaft.
- Viton seals and Super Rollers for chemical resistance.
- Weight: 13 lbs.
- Recommended Repair Kit: 7560 Repair Kit 3430-0381
For Hypro model 7560 Roller Pump we suggest the 6815-3/4" or 8460 model regulator.
7560C-R is the reversed rotation pump. This is absolutely important if you are driving this pump with a gas engine and the shaft of the pump and the shaft of the engine are pointed directly at each other. The normal 7560's are set up for a tractor PTO shaft which goes in the opposite direction of a gas engine.
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. This is no exception with the high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
The Related Information section has some useful PDF files that can provide you with more information regarding the 7560 Hypro Roller Pump.
Pay In Installments
On our most urgently requested products, Rittenhouse offers VIP shipping. The overnight shipping price is included and we will do our utmost to get your order to you within the next business day. Applicable to the lower 48 states only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must order before 3:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 PM Pacific time).
- Overnight shipping is included in the product price.
- A Rittenhouse VIP manager will be responsible for following your order from receipt to delivery.
- We will let you know immediately if there is a problem with your order.