Complete pump/motor/gearbox/regulator, expertly assembled by our mechanics and ready to drop into place on your spray rig. Genuine Honda 5 hp GC160 Gas Motor with a Hypro D252GRGI and 9910-KIT1990 Regulator (you just need to attach your hoses).
9910-D252GRGI - This version of pump includes the gearbox and pressure regulator - 2 diaphragm pump - 3/4" HB inlet; 5/8" HB outlet, coupled to a Honda 5 hp gas engine.
Low cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large sized sprayers.
The Hypro D252 Diaphragm Pump is designed to be the most complete pump for the spraying and pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and hard-to-handle fluids.
The oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation result from these diaphragms, as well as a self-priming operation, and visual oil-level sight glass.
This Hypro D252 Diaphragm Pump can handle fluids up to 140 degrees F and can be run dry.
The regulator is easily replaced, see Related Products to order the Control Unit.
When your pump has mixed oil (the oil in the sight glass is milky gray in color) do not run the pump any more, you need to change the diaphragms. Running a diaphragm pump with mixed oil will destroy the pump in a short period of time. This pump requires SAE 30 oil, commonly known as "30 weight" oil, non detergent, so no 10W30 in these pumps.
The Optional Mounting Plate is an accessory for the pump-motor combos and includes bolts that allow you to attach your pump-motor combo to a trailer bed or spray rig.
- Genuine Honda 5 hp GC160 gas engine and Hypro D252GRGI combo (with 9910-KIT1990 Control Unit and Gearbox)
- Max. Flow: 6 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 3600 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 3/4" HB inlet, 3/8" HB outlet.
- Diaphragms: 2, semi-hydraulic
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- 9910-D252GRGI - This version includes the gearbox and pressure regulator - 2 diaphragm pump - 3/4" HB inlet; 3/8" HB outlet, 5/8" HB return line.
This pump motor combination can be used as a replacement, or to build a new sprayer. For weed spraying, agricultural applications and greenhouse uses.
The pump is shipped with oil, but the engine is dry, so you will need to add engine oil before you begin any spraying or pumping.
Please review the Related Information section above if you require more information regarding the Hypro D252 / D252GRGI Diaphragm Pump and/or the Honda engine.
Pay In Installments
On our most urgently requested products, Rittenhouse offers VIP shipping. The overnight shipping price is included and we will do our utmost to get your order to you within the next business day. Applicable to the lower 48 states only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must order before 3:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 PM Pacific time).
- Overnight shipping is included in the product price.
- A Rittenhouse VIP manager will be responsible for following your order from receipt to delivery.
- We will let you know immediately if there is a problem with your order.