The Hypro D30 Diaphragm Pump is a long lasting, high performance and versatile pump at a very competitive price. It is the lawn care industry standard, 8.5 gallons per minute. Rittenhouse stocks all replacement parts.
The Hypro D30GRGI is a D30 coupled with a Gearbox and Regulator ready to attach to a gas engine.
Commonly used in agricultural applications for a weed sprayer. Can be powered by small gas engines (ie. Honda 5.5 horsepower engine) or PTO driven (extra kit will be needed) or adapted with belts and pulleys with an electric motor.
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. This is no exception with the high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
The AP-A has a through shaft. This means the D30 has an extra shaft coming out of the back of the pump to drive a fan or mechanical agitation. The AP-A is less common than the standard .
- Max. Flow: 8.5 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 550 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm (D30, D30AP-A); 3600 rpm (D30GRGI)
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 1" HB inlet, 1/2" HB outlet.
- Duplex diaphragm pump.
- Shipping weight: 23 lb
- To adapt to a gas engine order the D30GRGI since it includes the gearbox. If you just need the gearbox or are replacing it order KIT 1640 (also known as KIT 1636).
- To adapt the D30 or D30-APA to a PTO select 9910-KIT1702 or 9910-KIT1704.
- To adapt to 1" solid shaft order 9910-KIT1703.
- Hypro D30AP-A is a 2 diaphragm pump; 3/4" solid extended shaft. Select shaft kit with base or gear reduction depending on how you intend to drive the D30.
- The most common regulator for the D30 is the 9910-GS40GI, you cannot use a diaphragm pump without regulator.
- See Related Products for the Hypro D30 Diaphragm Pump Repair Kits
- Also known as the AR 30.
Hypro is the workhorse of the turf care industry and is highly recommended by Rittenhouse.
Another common use of the Hypro D30 Pump is for pressure testing pipes and sewer lines or as a hydrostatic test pump.
Please see the Related Information section if you require more information on the D30 Diaphragm Pump by Hypro.
Pay In Installments
On our most urgently requested products, Rittenhouse offers VIP shipping. The overnight shipping price is included and we will do our utmost to get your order to you within the next business day. Applicable to the lower 48 states only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must order before 3:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 PM Pacific time).
- Overnight shipping is included in the product price.
- A Rittenhouse VIP manager will be responsible for following your order from receipt to delivery.
- We will let you know immediately if there is a problem with your order.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $101.48