Hypro D403 and Honda GX160 engine assembly is well suited for large, tough spraying applications.. The D403 has 3 Diaphragms: 10.6 gpm (40.1 lpm); 580 psi (40.7 bar). The Honda GX160 engine is rated at 5.5 horsepower. You have your choice of a recoil start or electric start.
Low cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large sized sprayers. This pump is commonly found on Lesco spray rigs. The pump is complete with 9910-KIT1640 Gearbox and the 9910-GR40 Regulator (9910-D403GRGI).
This unit comes complete with the gear reduction and the pressure regulator, just bolt it down and attach your hoses.
The cost includes assembly, special packaging for shipping and a quart of oil for the engine.
The Hypro D403 is the exact same pump Lesco uses on many of its turf spray rigs, such as the 200 gallon (757 litre) Space Saver. This combination is a stock item at Rittenhouse.
We are now offering two versions of the Hypro D403 and Honda GX160 Engine Assembly, one with a recoil start and the other with an electric start. The big difference between the two is that the electric start version helps reduce shoulder strain on the user because they don't have to yank back on the cord, which can be an issue in the cold winter months. Make sure when you are using the Hypro D403 and Honda GX160 Gas Engine with Electric Start Assembly that you attach it to a battery and be sure to follow the instructions in the manual.
The Optional Mounting Plate is an accessory for the pump-motor combos and includes bolts that allow you to attach your pump-motor combo to a trailer bed or spray rig.
- Max. Flow: 10.6 gpm (40.1 L/min)
- Max. Pressure: 580 psi (40.7 bar)
- Max. Rated Speed: 3600 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F (60° C)
- Port sizes: 1" (25 mm) inlet, two 1/2" (13 mm) hose barb outlets
- Diaphragms: 3, semi-hydraulic
- Housing: anodized aluminum
- Mounting base included.
- Honda 5.5 HP, GX 160 gas engine, available with recoil start or electric start
- Hypro D403GRGI (includes 9910-GR40 Regulator valve and 9910-KIT1640 Gearbox)
If you use your Hypro D403 for professional use, it is recommended that you always keep a pump repair kit on hand. See Related Products for details on the Hypro D403 Repair Kit which is far more extensive than the repair kits offered by most Hypro dealers.
Be sure to review some of the files in the Related Information section if you require more information about the Hypro D403 Pump or the Honda GX160 engine.
Pay In Installments
If a qualifying item requires a shipping quote, the shipping quote will also qualify for installments.
On our most urgently requested products, Rittenhouse offers VIP shipping. The overnight shipping price is included and we will do our utmost to get your order to you within the next business day. Applicable to the lower 48 states only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must order before 3:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 PM Pacific time).
- Overnight shipping is included in the product price.
- A Rittenhouse VIP manager will be responsible for following your order from receipt to delivery.
- We will let you know immediately if there is a problem with your order.