The Hypro DBA160 is a 4 Diaphragm Aluminum Headed Pump, the Hypro DBS160 is a Brass Headed 4 Diaphragm Pump. Both of these high pressure, high volume Hypro Diaphragm Pumps require very little maintenance and are externally manifolded to allow for regular maintenance to be easy and affordable.
Most commonly used in industrial or construction applications because of the Hypro DBA160 or DBS160 Pump's durability and versatility. Recently it has also become popular in the agriculture industry for chemical spraying, insecticide spraying, air blast, tall tree spraying, high pressure cleaning and disinfecting in chicken barns and other poultry house cleaning.
- DBA160 (external manifolds and heads of anodized aluminum) and DBS160 (external bronze manifolds and brass heads)
- Max. Flow: 39.7 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" HB inlet, 3/4" NPT outlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-splined male double-ended shaft
- 4 semi-hydraulic diaphragms
- Weight: 112 lbs. (DBA160), 143 lbs. (DBS160)
Both of these diaphragm pumps can be used with the 9910-GH50 Control Unit and the 9910-KIT2456 Diaphragm Repair Kit, which includes four 9910-2240080 Buna Diaphragms.
These Hypro pumps are a non stock item, please allow an additional 7-10 days for delivery. Due to the size and weight of these Hypro High Pressure Pumps they ship via truck.
Please review the Related Information section for a manual, performance chart, and more on these DBA160 and DBS160 Diaphragm Pump.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $126.98