The Hypro D1265 is being discontinued, we do not have a direct replacement for it but the DBA and DBS Series are very similar.
This high pressure Hypro Diaphragm Pump is recommended for ground and low-level spraying of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and more.
The D1265 has 5 Diaphragms: 33.3 gpm; 725 psi.
Low cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large sized sprayers.
This sprayer pump comes with an 1-3/8" male 6 splined shaft on one side and can be adapted for splined shaft, couple shaft, and solid shaft drive option on the other side.
The Hypro D1265 Diaphragm Pump is designed to be the most complete pump for the spraying and pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and hard-to-handle fluids.
This Hypro Diaphragm Pump offers a wide spectrum of flows and pressures for slurries and suspensions.
The oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation result from these diaphragms, as well as a self-priming operation, and visual oil-level sight glass.
This Hypro D1265 Diaphragm Pump can handle fluids up to 140° F and can be run dry. Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic or gas engine drives.
- Max. Flow: 33.3 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 725 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Shaft: Flanged adapter on one side and 1-3/8" - 6-splined male shaft extension on the other side
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" hose barb inlet, 3/4" NPT outlet
- Diaphragms: 5, semi-hydraulic
- Housing: Anodized aluminum
- Mounting base included
- Weight: 67 lb
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- To attach the D1265 to an 8-18 hp gas engine with a 1" shaft, use the 9910-KIT1642 Gearbox
- Recommended Regulator for the D1265: 9910-VDR50 and 9910-GS50GI
Another common use of the Hypro D1265 Diaphragm Pump is as a hydrostatic test pump for pressure testing pipes and sewer lines.
Please see Related Information for useful files on the D1265 Diaphragm Pump by Hypro.