The Hypro DBA110 is a heavy duty high pressure diaphragm pump with an aluminum head. The Hypro DBS110 is the same except it has a brass head. Hypro designs these high pressure high volume pumps with external manifolds making regular maintenance faster and more cost efficient. No need to dismantle the pump to access your diaphragms or valves.
Commonly used in industrial and construction applications because of their durability and ability to handle various chemicals. But because of their versatility, they are now being used more and more for agriculture spraying, insecticide spraying, air blast and tree spraying, high pressure cleaning and disinfecting, chicken barn cleaning, and other poultry houses.
- Max. Flow: 30 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 725 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" hose barb inlet and 3/4" NPT outlet
- Shaft: 1-3/8" 6-splined male double-ended PTO shaft
- Weight: 88 lbs. (DBA110), 114 lbs. (DBS110)
- Recommended Pressure Regulator: 9910-GH50
Due to the size and weight of these Hypro Diaphragm Pumps they are shipped via truck.
Please review the PDF files located in the Related Information section for a chart, manual, and parts breakdown on these high pressure diaphragm pumps by Hypro.