This low pressure diaphragm pump is recommended for ground and low-level spraying of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, and more.
The D160 has 4 Diaphragms: 42.5 gpm; 290 psi.
Low cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation make these pumps ideal for a wide variety of spraying jobs. Pressure and output are designed for optimum performance of medium to large sized sprayers.
The Hypro D160 Diaphragm Pump is designed to be the most complete pump for the spraying and pumping of herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers and hard-to-handle fluids.
This Hypro diaphragm pump offers a wide spectrum of flows and pressures for slurries and suspensions. The oil bath design and premium-quality, synthetic diaphragms provide longer life and greater reliability. Low-cost maintenance and almost wear-free operation result from these diaphragms, as well as a self-priming operation, and visual oil-level sight glass.
This Hypro D160 Diaphragm Pump can handle fluids up to 140 degrees F and can be run dry. Easily adaptable to PTO, hydraulic or gas engine drives.
- Max. Flow: 41.9 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 290 PSI
- Max. Rated Speed: 550 RPM
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Port Sizes: 2" inlet, 1-1/2" outlet, hose barb
- Diaphragms: 4, semi-hydraulic
- Housing components for liquid handling: epoxy-coated
- Pump Shaft: 1-3/8" - 6 splined male thru shaft
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Weight: 66 lbs.
- Recommended Regulator for the D160: 3300-0087, 3300-0088
Please review the files in the Related Information section if you require more info on the D160 Diaphragm Pump by Hypro.