Hypro Series 9300 Pumps including 9305C-HM3C. These agricultural pumps are designed to transfer a variety of fluids: water, insecticides, herbicides, wettable powders, emulsives, liquid fertilizers. Mounted on the tractor or sprayer, these pumps utilize an existing hydraulic system which allows the PTO to be used for other purposes.
- Max. Flow: 182 GPM
- Max. Pressure: 160 PSI
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Housing: Cast iron
- Impeller: Glass-filled nylon
- Pump Seals: Viton/ceramic are standard (Buna-N/ceramic and Viton/silicon carbide are available)
- Port Sizes: 2" NPT inlet, 1-1/2" NPT outlet
- Weight: 48 lbs.
- Also known as the John Deere PM9305CHM3CB pump
- Motor Type: Internal gear gerotor
- Hydraulic Ports: 1/2" NPT inlet, 3/4" NPT outlet
- Hydraulic Motor Seal: Double-lip Teflon®
- Hydraulic Motor Max. Capacity: 20 GPM
- Hydraulic Motor Max. Pressure: 3000 PSI
Found on many John Deere sprayers.
Please check the Related Information section for more info on this 9305 Centrifugal Pump by Hypro.