Hypro 5300 Series Small Twin piston pumps.
Cast iron pumps with torque arm, 5/8" ID hollow shaft (C-HX) or 5/8" OD solid shaft (C-X) , 1/2" NPT ports, 140° F maximum temperature.
The Hypro 5330 Piston Pump has a low flow rate, and is a medium pressure, positive displacement pump.
This pump is used for a variety of spraying and pressure cleaning applications, as well as hydrostatic testing.
These heavy-duty pumps are ideal for fluid handling of water and non-abrasive or general use chemicals. All pumps are constructed from cast iron materials. They feature stainless steel valves and ball bearings, leather or fabric-reinforced Buna-N or straight Buna-N cups.
You can choose from a variety of drive systems to include: belt and pulley, 540 rpm PTO, gasoline engine or electric motor. Hypro offers a number of outputs and pressures up to a maximum of 10 gpm and 1000 psi, with fluid temperatures of 140° F.
- Max. Flow: 3 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 500 psi
- Rated speeds 1800 rpm
- Shaft size 5/8" solid or hollow shafts.
- 1/2" inlet and outlet ports.
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Weight: 10 lb
- Non-abrasive and general-use chemical compatibility.
- Compact, lightweight and easy to install.
- Replaceable leather cups for insecticides, herbicides and aromatic solvents.
- Replaceable Buna-N and fabric-reinforced Buna-N cups for water, soap and detergent solutions.
- Self priming operation (priming pumps).
- See Related Products for repair kits associated with these 5330 piston pumps.
In all machines with moving parts, some frictional wear is inevitable. The high-quality pumps manufactured by Hypro are no exception, especially under heavy use by professionals. Therefore, we recommend purchasing a repair kit for this pump at the same time you purchase the pump so that you have it on hand when (and if) you need it.
The Related Information section has a useful owner's manual, parts list, and more files regarding these 5300 Series Hypro Piston Pumps.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $33.05