The GS40GI Repair Kit fixes most problems on the Hypro GS40GI Diaphragm Pump Regulator (refer to Hypro GS40GI Regulator in Related Products). If you have your control unit cranked all the way down and you still can not get the pressure you used to get, this repair kit will likely fix that problem.
The problem is the little red hockey puck looking part in the picture above gets all worn down. Then the flow from the pump bypasses back to the tank, causing reduced pressure and volume at the gun or spray boom. You can test this by starting your pump and looking in the tank to see if all the flow is going right back to the tank because pressure will follow the path of least resistance.
Note: The term 'regulator' is synonymous with the terms controller, control unit, and relief valve in the context of Hypro diaphragm pumps.
GS40GI Repair Kit Contains:
- 1 x Gasket Seal O-Ring (part number 9910-320511)
- 1 x Tension Spring Guide (part number 9910-390140)
- 1 x Relief Valve Poppet Retainer (part number 9910-320433)
- 1 x Tension Spring (part number 9910-320420)
- 1 x Relief Valve Seat (part number 9910-110121)
Hypro Control Unit 9910-GS40GI Repair Kit.
Pay In Installments
On our most urgently requested products, Rittenhouse offers VIP shipping. The overnight shipping price is included and we will do our utmost to get your order to you within the next business day. Applicable to the lower 48 states only (excludes Alaska and Hawaii).
- You must order before 3:00 PM Eastern time (12:00 PM Pacific time).
- Overnight shipping is included in the product price.
- A Rittenhouse VIP manager will be responsible for following your order from receipt to delivery.
- We will let you know immediately if there is a problem with your order.