The SHURflo 8000-543-290 Electric 12 Volt DC, 3-Chamber Diaphragm Pump is designed to accommodate applications that have external pressure valves plumbed into the system.
The pump features chemically-resistant materials that permits use with some agricultural chemicals. Wetted materials polypropylene, Viton® valves and Santoprene® diaphragm maximize the pump's life and allows for use with many agricultural chemicals. This 8000-543-290 Shurflo No Control 12 VDC Pump is perfect for agricultural spraying and fluid transfer applications.
- Max. Flow: 1.8 gpm open flow
- Max. Pressure: 100 psi
- Max. Draw: 8.8 A
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 170° F
- 1.1 gpm @ 40 psi.
- Port Size: 3/8" female NPT
- 12 VDC Nominal Voltage.
- No pressure switch.
- Viton valves with Santoprene diaphragm.
- Polypropylene housing.
- Zinc plated steel fasteners.
- Positive displacement, 3-chamber diaphragm pump.
- Not suitable for use with powdered chemicals.
- 1/4" FNPT Adapter for external bypass hook-up.
- Can be run dry.
- Self-priming up to 8' vertical.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.88" x 3.28" x 4.08"
- Weight: 4 lb
We recommend using the AA122-1/2-PP Poly Line Strainer to help eliminate contaminates from running through your demand or bypass pump. Bypass pumps require regulators, we recommend the 23120-1/2-PP Poly regulator.
Please review the Related Information section if you are in need of extra information pertaining to this 8000-543-290 Shurflo pump, such as the manual, performance chart, parts list, and more.