The Udor Kappa 150/CC is a high pressure, high volume, four diaphragm pump with pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge. This version has dual 1-3/8" six-spline male PTO shaft.
The Udor Kappa 150/TS with thru shaft is the same, only it has a universal drive face on the back and a 1-3/8" six-spline male PTO shaft on the front.
The Udor Kappa 150/GR is fitted with a gear reduction for use on 24 - 35 HP gasoline engines with 1-1/8" shafts.
All versions of these Kappa 150 Diaphragm Pumps are excellent choices for various horticultural and agricultural spraying applications, as well as pest control, weed control, fluid transfer, hydrostatic testing, washdown, cleaning, dust suppression, firefighting, tree spraying, turf spraying, lawn care, aircraft de-icing and more. Easily handles the pumping and spraying of a range of fluids, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, abrasive materials, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
- Max. Flow: 42 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 700 psi
- Max. Pump Speed: 550 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Port Sizes: 1-1/2" inlet, 3/4" male NPT outlet, 1" bypass
- Kappa 150/CC has a 1-1/2" inlet, one 3/4" male NPT and one 3/4" female NPT outlet, 1" bypass.
- Four diaphragm, high pressure, positive displacement pump.
- Internally manifolded with anodized aluminum construction.
- Urethane diaphragms.
- Anodized aluminum, brass, and stainless steel liquid handling parts.
- Stainless steel check valves.
- One piece stainless steel diaphragm bolts.
- With pulsation dampener and control unit with adjustable pressure regulator, manual dump lever, and pressure gauge.
- Mounting rails included.
- Self-priming pump.
- Can be run dry.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14" x 19" x 16.5"
- Weight (Kappa 150/CC, 150/TS): 105 lb
- Weight: (Kappa 150/GR): 135 lb
Control units are included but if you ever need to replace it, order the 6005.15 Control Unit. The same goes for the gearbox, order the 5096.B5 Gearbox if you need a replacement.
Recommended Repair Kits for this pump are the 8700.22 Desmopan Diaphragm Repair Kit or the 8700.21 Buna Diaphragm Repair Kit.
Under Related Information you will find some useful PDF files on this Kappa 150 Diaphragm Pump, whether you're in need of a performance chart, troubleshooting guide, parts list, and more.