This sprayer is excellent for liquid dust control / Anti Icing unit fits in the back of a short box or full-size pickup truck. Skid-mounted, compact in size. This liquid de-icing unit is perfect for spraying salt brine and de-icer products on walkways, pathways, driveways, parking lots, roads, etc. All de-icing sprayers can also be used for watering and dust control during the warmer months, therefore making this sprayer useful year round.
- 400 US gallon heavy-duty polyethylene tank.
- 2 x Delevan Power flow 12 V pumps (7 gpm @ 60 psi) each.
- 12 V electric solenoid control valve with wiring harness and connectors for battery hookup.
- In-cab toggle switch for turning boom on and off included.
- Center boom covers 6' spray width featuring 1/4 turn quick change nozzle caps, no-drip nozzle bodies and TP0020 straight stream nozzles.
- Boom mounts into standard 2" trailer hitch (boom is pre-drilled for inserting the pin).
- Camlock coupling for easy boom removal from the pump.
- Center spray boom with side nozzles that have manual on/off feed to the side nozzles.
- Side nozzles expand spray pattern to 20'.
- Dual pumps are required to operate the side nozzles due to the total volume the nozzles require. This can also act as a back up pump should one breakdown. One pump operates the center boom.
Optional Hose Reel
- Hannay Manual Rewind Hose Reel.
- 100' of 1/2" clear braided hose.
- TeeJet spray gun with 1.5 gpm nozzle.
- Can be added at a later time if necessary.
Sprayer unit can be used for liquid de-icer including salt brine, watering, dust control, and fire fighting.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $3.86