Now you can easily create your own brine using rock salt and water with the BM-450 Brine Maker.
All that is required of you is to add your own rock salt and water to the tank and in just 30 minutes you will have 23.3% salt brine. Approximately 2.288 pounds of salt will create 1 gallon of 23.3% sodium chloride brine. Up to 450 US gallons of salt brine can be generated with the BM-450 Brine Maker.
The BM-450 is a dual tank unit with one 300 US gallon mixing tank and one 300 US gallon brine tank. Its 2" poly pump and 900 Series Briggs & Stratton engine (which powers the pump) are both mounted on a retractable tray. Rock salt is dissolved via powerful jets inside the poly tank. The finished product will flow over to the second tank when complete. Included is a hydrometer to test out the finished product.
One of the benefits to creating your own salt brine is it will literally cost you 10 cents per gallon, a fraction of what it would normally cost you if you buy bulk liquid brine.
How to use: add your rock salt and water to the tank. Turn on the unit and leave running until your brine reaches 23.3%. The finished product will flow over to the second tank when complete. Then pump it to your storage tank or de-icing unit.
- Unloading / transfer hose not included
- Perfect for use with bagged, bulk, or sea salt
- Overall Dimensions: 104" length with engine tray out (92" length with engine tray stored away) x 82" width x 51" height
- Empty Weight: 760 lbs.
Two models are available:
- BM-450 Brine Maker includes dual tanks and a 2" gas-powered pump
- BM-450-E Brine Maker is the same as above but instead includes a 220 volt single phase electric motor instead of gas engine
Please call for shipping rates.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $3,500.25