Swingtec's Fontan Turbostar is an electrically driven cold fogging machine with an electronic keyboard and timer.
Continuous agitation keeps the chemical agent in suspension. (This function can be switched off). Continuous air circulation by fans transports and distributes the droplets evenly, with programmable pre- and post-blowing phases. The fogging quantity is controlled: The machines do not run a set time, but as long as the preselected quantity is being applied. All functions can also be controlled manually.
The ventilators are height adjustable as well as horizontal and vertical angle adjustable.
The low pressure system allows the use of a nozzle system with relatively large dimensions. Thus wettable powder suspensions can be applied without the danger of nozzle blocking. A strong electrical blower transports the aerosol fog up to a distance of 60m (197 feet) and distributes the droplets evenly by a horizontal and vertical forced air circulation. 30 litre ( 8 US liquid gallons) chemical tank.
- 30 litre (6.6 Imp gal, 8 US gal) polyethylene solution tank.
- 2.5 litre (0.5 Imp gal, 0.6 US gal) flush tank.
- Mechanical tank agitation and large nozzle orifice allows use of wettable powders.
- 35 m3/h (20 cfm) compressor to atomize chemical.
- 4850 m3/h (2770 cfm) blower with programmable pre- and post-blowing phases.
- Covers area up to 60 m X 40 m (200' X 130')
- Blower height adjustable from 45 to 140 cm. (18" to 55")
- Volume controlled on-cycle gives better application accuracy than a simple timer control.
- Automatic hose and nozzle flush at end of application.
- Control console has 10 hour timer which gives automatic control of start time, pre- and post-application blowing, application volume, flushing period and stop time.
- Chemical output from 2.9 - 5.7 l/hour (.64 -1.25 Imp gph, .77 -1.5 US gph) depending on nozzle selection ( 4 nozzles included) (2 optional nozzles give 6.8 -8.7 l/hour, 1.5 - 1.9 Imp gph, 1.8 - 2.3 US gph output)
- Single phase, 110VAC or 220VAC (please specify voltage requirement when ordering).
- 36" L X 28" W X 64" H, 185 lbs.
- Also known as an Adulticide applicator.