This spring and summer, take the fight to mosquitoes and other pests and don't wait around for them to bite when you least expect with the Hudson XP-60 Power ULV Sprayer (93599).
The lightweight design of the portable Hudson XP-60 Power ULV Sprayer allows easy maneuverability in hard-to-reach spraying areas. Powered by an easy-priming 4-stroke 24.5 cc Makita Engine, this ULV Sprayer can operate for up to 60 minutes and will cover up to 20 acres on just one tank of gas. The 17 ounce poly tank needs to be filled with unleaded fuel only.
Its stainless steel and brass nozzle system enhances this ULV Sprayer's life for many upcoming spraying seasons. The nozzle system helps to deliver small particles for low volume spraying. When at full throttle, the spray control ranges from 20-30 microns and when a lower idle speeds, it generates larger droplets of up to 60 microns. Its strong impeller blows at 145 mph and covers a spray swath of up to 150'. The particles generated will virtually disappear with a strong air stream, making this Hudson ULV Sprayer less obtrusive than similar models. The gentle mist spray eliminates any potential damage to tender plants like grapes and flowers.
Perfect for professionals when spraying both oil or water based concentrates outdoors in areas such as farms, livestock areas, vineyards, outdoor speciality growers, and deer and animal camps. An excellent addition to any professional's collection of pest control and mosquito control tools.
Save yourself the time and labor involved with conventional ultra low volume spraying with the Hudson XP-60 Sprayer. Compared to larger, gas-guzzling engines used on standard ULV Sprayers, the XP-60's fuel efficient engine helps you save up to 60% in fuel costs.
- For outdoor spraying applications for pest, insect, and mosquito control.
- Powered by a 4-stroke 24.5 cc Makita low-decibel engine.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17 ounces
- Uses unleaded fuel only.
- Operates for up to 60 minutes.
- Coverage: Treats up to 20 acres
- Strong impeller blows at 145 mph, covers a swath of up to 150'.
- Engine Idle Speed: 3500 rpm - 7800 rpm
- Pro grade throttle assembly, one hand operation.
- Ignition switch, throttle, and throttle lock on hand grip.
- High quality chemical resistant hoses and tubing.
- Weight: 13.25 lb
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.