These High Pressure Quick Coupler / Quick Disconnects are Viton sealed, ideal for use with chemical and water spray guns and hoses. You will need both a socket and a plug to make a quick coupler set. These are not found in regular hardware stores, they are a special size and have special internal seals to withstand lawn spraying chemicals.
To attach a Quick Connect Socket to your hose, you will need a hose barb.
- For 3/8" ID Hose choose: 125-6D
- For 1/2" ID Hose choose: 125-8D
- For 5/8" ID Hose choose: 125-10D
- For 3/4" ID Hose choose: 125-12D
- Click here to go to the Hose Barb - Brass - Male page.
Features and Specifications:
- 1/2" female NPT socket.
- 1/2" male or female plug.
- Viton seals and plated brass in socket gives excellent chemical resistance while helping to conform to anti-spill regulations.
- Plug is plated steel.
- Shut off in socket portion to keep chemical in line when separated from plug.
- Large ports cause very little restriction to flow.
- Please note the male and female plugs.
- Made in Sweden
Socket and Male Plug (QC SOCKETANDPLUG)
- Includes Quick Coupler Socket (10-321-1415) and Quick Coupler Plug with Male Thread (10-320-5455)