TeeJet Core - Disc Spray Nozzles generate smaller droplets for thorough coverage and have an excellent wear life. These Ceramic Discs are to be used with TeeJet Ceramic Cores. These are often used on Rittenhouse agricultural sprayers.
- Use when spraying pesticides at higher pressures and flow rates.
- Well-suited to handle wettable powders and other abrasive chemicals.
- Perfect for air blast spraying in orchards and vineyards.
- Post emergence contact applications.
- Good to excellent wear life.- produces smaller droplets for thorough coverage with contact pesticides and equal applications.
- Maximum spray pressure 300 psi.
- Orifice discs and cores are interchangeable in order to achieve different outputs.
- **** Note: if you are using Ceramic Discs, you need to use the extra long Threaded Nozzle Cap CP20230 and a 20229-NY gasket or the CP26277-1-NY Disc and Core Quick Cap.****
It's important to use a gasket with a ceramic disc and core because you don't want to crack the disc when the cap is tightened on.
Strainer Note: For nozzles that use disc numbers 1, 1.5, and 2, or core numbers 31 and 33, the 4514-20 slotted strainer equivalent to 25 mesh screen size is required. For all other large capacity discs and cores, the 4514-32 slotted strainer equivalent to 16 mesh screen size is required.
Please check the 'Related Information' section for information regarding capacities with these nozzles.