These Hypro Ultra Lo-Drift Dual-Air Eduction Spray Tips are excellent for pre- and post-emerge application of systemic herbicides, as well as broad spectrum products. They are effective for low drift herbicide applications, disease and insect control.
The tip produces large air-filled droplets, which cut drift dramatically compared to a standard fan and conventional low-drift spray tip. Its wide, three-dimensional spray pattern generates multiple angles for the spray to cover the targeted areas.
These spray tips by Hypro are engineered to produce the best spray uniformity possible at pressures ranging from 15-115 PSI. Their small, compact size helps reduce the chances of accidental breakage, while large air inlets eliminate the chance of blocking.
Ultra Lo-Drift Features:
- Spray Angle: 120 degree (wide spray angle enables boom height to be lowered to further decrease drift)
- Pressure Range: 15-115 PSI
- Spray Pattern: Tapered fan
- Air Induction technology
- Operates at standard boom pressures
- ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the ULD fits all standard caps and TwinCap
- Precision-molded in durable polyacetal, making it more wear resistant
- FastCap (FC) allows for safer handling
- FastCap nozzles complete with tip, cap, gasket and integrated strainers
This Hypro nozzle is also known as John Deere / SprayMaster # PMQUL20015; PMQUL2002; PMQUL20025; PMQUL2003; PMQUL2004; PMQUL2005; PMQUL2006; PSULDQ20015; PSULDQ2002; PSULDQ20025; PSULDQ2003; PSULDQ2004; PSULDQ2005; PSULDQ2006; PSULDQ2008.
Please review the capacity chart in the Related Information section if you need more help determining which nozzle best suits your application.
Write Your Own Review
You might prefer
Starting at: USD $85.89