The TeeJet Twinjet Nozzle produces smaller droplets for thorough coverage. These are the recommended nozzles to control soybean rust. We have a limited supply in stock, we will contact you if we are unable to ship your Twin Jet nozzles when you place your order.
- Penetrates crop residue or dense foliage.
- Smaller droplets for thorough coverage.
- Better spray distribution along boom than with hollow cone nozzles.
- Available in stainless steel.
- 80 or 110 degree spray widths.
- 100 Mesh Strainers for 80 degree and 110 degree TwinJet VisiFlo Nozzles that end in '01', 02', and '03'
- 50 Mesh Strainers for 80 degree and 110 degree TwinJet VisiFlo Nozzles that end in '04', '05', '06', '08', and '10'
Nozzle Cap Recommendations for automatic spray alignment:
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25597
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25598 with gasket
- Threaded Brass Nozzle Cap CP1325
- Threaded Nylon Nozzle Cap CP8027-NY
Please see 'Related Products' for more information on strainers and nozzle caps.
Refer to the Capacity Chart in 'Related Information' for the Capacity of your nozzles.