The Delavan Raindrop Nozzle produces large droplets resulting in less drift.
This is a wide-angle (120 degree), hollow-cone, drift reduction nozzle. This component replaces conventional flooding nozzles in broadcast applications.
- Color coded for positive nozzle identification.
- Patented secondary swirl chamber produces uniformly sized large droplets that result in very little drift.
- 120 degree hollow cone pattern.
- Pressure range 20-60psi (max100psi).
- 810 micron droplets at 40psi and .5gpm.
- See Tech Centre below for Capacity / Rate Chart
- Constructed of thermoplastic.
- 1/4" male NPT inlet.
- Please Note: Elbow for Raindrop nozzle has been discontinued by manufacturer.
Nozzle Cap Recommendations:
- 90 Degree TeeJet QJ4676-90-1/4-NY Quick Cap
Please review the Capacity Chart in the Related Information section to see which Delavan Raindrop Nozzle is best for your application.