The Hypro Even Flat Fan Spray Tip produces an even spray pattern to be used when treating bands. Also known as a Lurmark Spray Tip which are commonly installed on John Deere and AgChem sprayers.
- The Even (E) Flat Fan Spray Tip concentrates a uniform distribution across the spray width ensuring that all targets receive an even application of chemical.
- Found on John Deere sprayers.
- The mixed droplet spectrum allows effective delivery and retention of agrochemicals.
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal with a spray angle tolerance of +/-5%.
- Pressure Range: 30-60 PSI
- Spray Angle: 80 degrees.
- Spray Pattern: Even flat fan
- Elliptical orifice technology
Nozzle Cap Recommendations:
- Fits the Lurmark / Arag Slotted Standard Fan Cap models CAP00-01 thru CAP00-20
- 100 Mesh Strainer for E80-01, E80-015, E80-02, E80-03
- 50 Mesh Strainer for E80-04, E80-05, E80-06
- 25 Mesh Strainer for E80-08
Hypro Spray Tip numbering:
Ignore the "30-" at the beginning of the tip numbering.
The next number ie 06 indicates flow rate.
The "E" in the middle indicates it is an EvenFlat Fan pattern.
The "80" or "110" indicate that the spray tip is either 80 degrees or 110 degrees.
The letters at the end indicate what color the nozzles are, "gy" means grey.
So now you can find inexpensive replacement parts for your John Deere sprayer, spraymaster, or your AgChem sprayer. Very often you will find that these nozzles are re-labelled for the sprayer manufacturer but they are still the exact same nozzle. Usually these Even Flat Fan Hypro spray tips ship within 2 to 3 business days.
This Hypro nozzle is also known as the John Deere / Spraymaster PMES8001, etc.
You will find a capacity chart on these nozzles in the Related Information section to help you determine which nozzle best suits your needs.