Two versions available -- 80 and 110 degree options.
This FanTip is a general spray tip that produces a mixed droplet spectrum over the 30-60 psi. ISO standard colors and sizing ensure that the FanTip fits all standard caps and TwinCap. One piece design.
- Spray Angle: 80 or 110 degrees
- Spray Pattern: Tapered fan
- Pressure Range: 30-60 PSI
- Elliptical orifice technology
- Precision molded in tough and durable polyacetal
- These spray tips are found on John Deere sprayers, as well as AgChem Sprayers
- Also known as a Hypro Spray Tip
These are the exact nozzles or spray tips found on John Deere sprayers.
Nozzle Cap Recommendations:
- Fits Lurmark / Arag Slotted Standard Fan Cap models CAP00-01 thru CAP00-20
- 100 Mesh Strainer for F80-01 to F80-03 nozzles, and F110-01 to F110-03
- 50 Mesh Strainer for F80-04 to F80-06 nozzles, and F110-04 to F110-06
- 25 Mesh Strainer for F80-08 to F80-20 nozzles, and F110-08 to F110-20
Hypro Spray Tip numbering:
Ignore the "30-" at the beginning of the tip numbering
The first numbers after the dash indicate the flow rate:
- if its reads "08", that means it has a .8 gallons per flow at 40 psi
The "f" in the middle indicates it is a Flat Fan pattern for the nozzle
The "80" or "110" indicate that the spray tip is either 80 degrees or 110 degrees
The letters at the end indicate what color the nozzles are, "gy" means grey.
So now you can find inexpensive replacement parts for your John Deere sprayer, or your AgChem sprayer. Very often you will find that these nozzles are re-label for the sprayer manufacturer but they are still the exact same nozzle. Usually these Hypro spray tips ship within 2 to 3 business days.
This Hypro nozzle is also known as the John Deere / Spraymaster PMFF800067, PSFF80067, PSFF8001, PSFF80015, PSFF8002, PSFF8003, PSFF8004, PSFF8005, PSFF8006, PSFF8008, PSFF8010, PSFF8015, PSFF8020, PSFF1001, PSFF10015, PSFF1002, PSFF1003, PSFF1004, PSFF1005, PSFF1006, PSFF1008, PSFF1010, PSFF1015, PSFF1020.
In the Related Information section you will find a capacity chart that will help you determine which Flat Fan Nozzle best suits your needs.