TeeJet Hardened Stainless Steel Disc-Core Spray Nozzles produce smaller droplets for thorough coverage and have an excellent wear life. Use with TeeJet Brass Cores. These are often used on Rittenhouse agricultural sprayers.
- Used for spraying pesticides at higher pressures and higher flow rates.
- Suitable for wettable powders and other abrasive chemicals.
- Larger capacity nozzles are well-suited for air blast spraying in orchards and vineyards.
- Post emergence contact applications.
- Good to excellent wear life.- produces smaller droplets for thorough coverage with contact pesticides and equal applications.
- Max. Spray Pressure: 300 PSI
- Orifice discs and cores are interchangeable.
Strainer Note: For nozzles that use disc numbers 1, 1.5, and 2, or core numbers 31 and 33, the 4514-20 slotted strainer equivalent to 25 mesh screen size is required. For all other large capacity discs and cores, the 4514-32 slotted strainer equivalent to 16 mesh screen size is required.
Nozzle Cap Recommendations:
- Threaded Brass Nozzle Cap CP1325
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25607-1-NY
Please check 'Related Products' for more info on nozzle caps and strainers.
You can check the 'Related Information' section regarding capacities for these HSS TeeJet Disc-Core Spray Nozzles.