Teejet nozzle with an off center spray pattern. Sprays to one side only. Commonly used for agricultural weed spraying. This type of nozzle could also be used to create a roadside spraying system.
- Available in brass only.
- The Off Center tip is the same size as a standard Teejet nozzle
- Recommended spray pressures from 30 to 60 PSI
- Commonly installed in double and single swivel nozzle bodies. These bodies are adjustable for angular position to obtain a wider spray swath
- Various sizes depending on flow.
- OC-02, OC-03, OC-04, OC-06, OC-08, OC-12, OC-16.
- Note: the second number indicates the rate of flow in gallons per minute, ie. OC-04 refers to .4 gallons per minute at 40 psi. OC-12 would be 1.2 gallons per minute at 40 psi.
- 100 Mesh Strainer for the OC-01
- 50 Mesh Strainer for OC-02 to OC-08.
Nozzle Cap Recommendations:
- Threaded Brass Nozzle Cap CP1325
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25611
- Quick TeeJet Cap CP25612 with gasket
Please check 'Related Products' for more info on nozzle caps and strainers.
For information regarding capacities with these nozzles, please check the 'Related Information' section.