The Teejet Quick Turbo Floodjet Nozzle has all the benefits of a flat spray nozzle with the added clog resistance and wide angle pattern of flooding nozzles.
Fits into a 3/4" camlock. Perfect replacement for discontinued Hypro/Lurmark 30DT C nozzles found on John Deere sprayers.
Ideal for soil incorporated, pre-emergence and drift management applications.
Patented turbulence chamber creates a dramatic improvement in pattern uniformity and increases droplet size. Stainless steel with color-coding for easy size identification.
- Pre-orifice design produces larger droplets for reduced drift.
- Large, round orifice reduces clogging.
- Grooved side molding for automatic alignment with any quick-connect coupler.
- Stainless steel with color-coding for easy size identification.
- Available in standard sizes from 1.5 up to 24.0 GPM at pressures of 10 to 40 psi.
The gallons per minute listed with the nozzles is based on 40PSI, for a complete Nozzle Capacity Chart see 'Related Information'.