Boom Buster Nozzles are made from solid stainless steel and have replaceable industrial-grade nylon diffusers. Boom Buster Agricultural Nozzles are ideal for spraying where a conventional boom would just be in the way. Great for orchards, vineyards, forestry, nurseries, dust control, weed control and many other uses. Can also be using for fighting bush fires, aquatic pest and weed control in ponds, lakes and canals.
- Large droplet size to reduce spray drift and help promote better spray penetration.
- Extra wide spray pattern.
- Excellent pattern consistency and distribution.
- Can be used with herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, insecticides, water, fertilizers and spay chemicals.
- Standard male pipe thread.
- Tested at a height of 48" above ground level. Can mount lower or higher than 48".
- Made in the USA.
- Although small mesh nozzle strainers are not required, a coarse mesh inline strainer may be required if the tank or water supply line becomes contaminated from large particles.
Nozzle caps are not required for these Boom Buster Full Pattern Agricultural Nozzles because they each have different-sized male threads on them.
You can minimize drift by spraying just above the crop or ground that is to be sprayed. Avoid spraying in high or gusty winds because it can cause pattern shifting in your nozzles.
Boom Buster Nozzles are cheaper to maintain than large spray booms.
In the Related Information you will find the Application Chart which shows the output and coverage for each Boom Buster Spray Nozzle.