Conform to Environmental regulations, use our lockable brass ball valves. Prevent tampering with chemical at the suction or drain lines at the base of the tank to secure the contents. Available in a variety of sizes.
Add a padlock to your order and be ready to install your ball valve and lock it up.
This Apollo ball valve in brass is capable of withstanding pressures of 600 PSI (also known as 600 WOG)up to 250. These ball valves are threaded with all metal construction, non-shock 150 psi saturated steam, vacuum service to 29 Inches Hg
Federal Specifications: WW-V-35C, Type: II, Composition: BZ, Style: 3
- Chromium Plated Ball.
- Reinforced TFE seats and stuffing box ring.
- Blow-out proof stem design.
- Adjustable packing gland.
- Female NPT inlet and outlet.
- Requires padlock, not included but it is available for an extra charge
The Padlock Option adds a strong brass and steel lock to your locking ball valve. Locking up a ball valve is a safety and security issue.