The Supermix Tank Agitator's mixing power is higher than any other system.
- Constructed of PVC, nylon and stainless steel.
- Oversized venturi gives excellent circulation of tank contents for improved mixing.
This agitator is much larger that it appears in the picture. It is 18" long and 6" wide.
In the picture above, the white line you see on the right hand side is where the wall of the tank sits. You install this directly on the tank. You need a hole saw that can cut a 4" round hole. There is a gasket to prevent leaking but we recommend using silicone as well.
- Unscrew the big black nut from the white end of the Agitator.
- Cut a hole in the tank large enough for the white end of the Agitator to fit through (4").
- From the inside of the tank put the white end of the Agitator through the hole so it is sticking out of the tank.
- Make sure the rubber gasket is on the inside of the tank.
- Screw the big black nut back onto the Agitator from the outside securing it in the tank.
- Plumb your Agitation line to the 1/2" metal Male thread in the center.
- Plumb your return line to the 3/4" FNPT inlet on the one side.
- Plug the 1/2" FNPT inlet on the other side.
We strongly recommend the use of marine grade silicone during the installation of all tank fittings. Especially where your spray material will flow though the fitting.
You need a 100 gallon tank or larger. You will also need a pump that has a volume of 8 gallons per minute or larger.
This is the BEST agitator on the market. Rittenhouse installs this agitator on many of our professional spray rigs.