Please refer to the specific chart listed in Related Information for specifications of these Boominator nozzles.
- Stainless Steel machined — No plastic parts.
- Designed for either LEFT or RIGHT hand mounting, each provides a wide spray pattern with approximately 15 degrees kickback under the nozzle.
- Used in the turf and nursery business, spraying fence lines, rights-of-way, aquatic pest and weed control, dust suppression, insect control, grass fire fighting, the uses are endless.
- Spray height range is 18" - 48".
- Gallons per acre are applicable to both left and right mounted nozzles (see specific chart in the related information).
- Made in the U.S.A.
All regular pattern spray nozzles are tested at a height of 36". Recommended operating height is between 18" and 48" inches.
These nozzles are designed for left-hand or right-hand mounting and provide a wide spray pattern with approximately 15 degree of kickback under the nozzle. When using left-hand and right-hand nozzles together, adjust nozzle to allow for 1-2" of kickback overlap between the nozzles to prevent streaking in spray coverage. Nozzles can be rotated to adjust distance of spray pattern outward or amount of kickback under the nozzle.
Please review the Capacity Chart in the Related Information section for more information regarding output and performance with these Boominator nozzles.