Ideal for roadside and commercial property spraying, this package utilizes a Boominator brand nozzle. The Boominator replaces the hard-to-get Boombuster nozzle providing a boom-like pattern from the bumper of your vehicle.
These roadside spray packages can be used to control roadside brush, guiderail vegetation, broadleaf weeds in turf, perennial weeds, or weeds in ornamental beds. Attaches to your existing truck-mounted spray system.
Noxious weeds growing in the cracks and under the guardrails along the nation's roadways cause millions of dollars in damage every year. The imposed challenge is to find an efficient and cost-effective solution that will eliminate the weeds. The Boominator Roadside Spray Packages can fill this these need.
These units are useful all year round as they can be used for applying liquid de-icer or ice melt on commercial properties and such during the winter months.
- Includes solenoid valve, switch, hose, and wiring to control spray from cab of truck (see below for detailed parts lists).
- Mounts to front or rear bumper of truck (We're sorry, but we are unable to provide a bumper bracket – truck models are too varied).
- Ideal for roadside spraying, commercial properties, or any large-scale spraying operation.
- Single-sided model yields an 18' swath width (one direction only) and uses 3.6 gpm @ 30 psi.
- Uses a Boominator nozzle.
- Double-sided model has two nozzles and two solenoid valves allowing you to spray to the left, right, or both.
We now sell the Roadside Spray Package in 4 configurations: Center, Left, Right, and Double. The Center option is popular with customers adding the Roadside kit for de-icing.
The center kit is typically mounted on the front or rear bumper in the center making a pattern that sprays an equal distance right and left from the position it is mounted in. The Boominator nozzle (1400FM) used in this kit uses 2.5 gpm at 40 psi.
The dual kit (roadside2) Includes both the left and right nozzles. They are intended to be mounted on the same bumper at either end so that one sprays toward the center line road and then other sprays towards the shoulder of the road leaving a space in the center (about the width of the vehicle) that does not get sprayed. Occasionally we have seen people mount the nozzles side by side allowing them to cover from the center of the vehicle out to the left or right as they choose. We even had a gentleman who mounted them both on the same side of the truck allowing him to spray from the front passenger bumper, or the rear, as it suited his application. You can choose the kit that is right for you.
Right Kit Is Used When
- You wish to mount the kit on the rear passenger's side bumper; spraying towards the shoulder of the road or curb.
- You wish to mount the kit on the front driver's side bumper; spraying towards the center line of the road.
Left Kit Is Used When
- You wish to mount the kit on the rear driver's side bumper; spraying towards the center of the road.
- You wish to mount the kit on the front passenger's side bumper; spraying towards the curb.
Single Boom Package Includes
- 30' of 1/2" yellow hose.
- (6) #6 clamps.
- (1) 144 solenoid valve.
- (1) 3/4" plug.
- (1) EL3412 PP elbow.
- (1) RB 1/2" to 1/4" bushing.
- (1) 195H-8 1/2" hose x GHT.
- 12' 10/2 wire.
- (1) 5582-10 toggle switch.
- (1) 81264 boot.
- (1) 10 A fuse + holder.
- (2) female spade connectors.
- (2) ring connectors.
- (3) squeeze tube (butt) connectors.
- (1) Boominator 1870 (or 1250 depending on stock) R or L (depending on your choice).
Double Boom Package Includes
- 30' of 3/4" red spray hose.
- (6) #12 clamps.
- (2) 144 solenoid valves.
- (2) 3/4" plugs.
- (2) EL3434PP elbows.
- (2) RB 1/2" to 1/4" PP bushings.
- (1) TT 3/4 PP hose barb tee.
- (1) 195H-12 3/4" hose x 3/4" GHTF.
- 25' 10/2 wire.
- (2) 5582-10 toggle switch.
- (2) 81264 boots.
- (2) 10 A fuses + holders.
- (4) female spade connectors.
- (4) ring connectors.
- (6) squeeze tube (butt) connectors.
- (2) Boominator 1870 (or 1250 depending on stock) (1 right, 1 left).