Both of these Chapin Degreaser XP Sprayers, models 22350XP and 22360XP, are industrial poly sprayers intended for degreasing and concrete sealing applications. They are also widely used for industrial cleaning applications, including automotive and HVAC cleaning. Now available with 40% more pump volume per stroke making easier work for you.
Other than industrial applications, these hand sprayers can be used as a lawn and garden sprayer for weed control, pest control, and cleaning.
Chemically resistant Viton® seals and gaskets permit use with a range of chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, most fertilizers, and concrete additives.
These XP Sprayers from Chapin are lightweight, yet extremely durable and able to easily handle tougher spraying applications. They allow the user spray constantly, giving them a fatigue-free spraying operation. For constant spraying, simply push down on the shutoff handle and move the locking mechanism away from you. Squeeze the handle and move the locking mechanism back towards you to release.
Pressure Relief Valve: These Chapin Sprayers are equipped with a pressure relief valve that is designed to remove compressed air from the pressurized tank before opening to fill up or to clean inside. In order to release pressure, simply lift and hold the cap until the air is completely exhausted, or slowly turn the valve counterclockwise until you hear the air escaping and wait until the air is entirely exhausted.
- Tank Capacity: 2 US Gallons
- Poly shutoff
- Tank Capacity: 3 US Gallons
- Brass shutoff
- Polyethylene tank construction
- Seals and gaskets made of Viton®
- Lock-on to prevent accidental discharge
- With pressure relief valve
- SureSpray anti-clog filter technology prevents debris from entering hose, shutoff, and nozzle
- Reinforced hose
- Poly extension wand with adjustable spray nozzle that adjusts from coarse stream to fine mist spray
- Industrial die cast handle
- 4" filler opening for easy filling and cleaning
- Made in the USA