The Comet MC8 is a low pressure, twin diaphragm pump with a plastic body. This is a terrific pump for small area agricultural spraying, as well as gardening, pest control, lawn care, mold removal and insulation.
This pump can handle spraying a range of agricultural chemicals, including herbicides, pesticides, liquid fertilizers, de-icing materials, and other hard-to-handle fluids.
MC8-E: Plastic two diaphragm pump for use with standard NEMA-C face electric motors with 5/8" solid keyed shaft. Comes with pressure regulator.
MC8-GR: Plastic two diaphragm pump with gear reduction for gas engines with 3/4" shafts. Comes with pressure regulator.
- Max. Flow: 1.8 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 220 psi
- Max. Rated Speed: 1450 rpm
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 104° F (40° C)
- Min. Power: 0.3 hp
- Port Sizes: 5/8" inlet, 3/8" outlet, 1/2" bypass.
- Two semi-hydraulic diaphragms.
- Low pressure pump.
- Polypropylene materials.
- Pump Shaft Rotation: CW and CCW
- Adapts to PTO, gas engine, hydraulic motors, or belt drives.
- Can run dry.
- Large capacity oil bath crank case.
- Weight (MC8-E): 3.5 lb
- Weight (MC8-GR): 4 lb
Please check the files under Related Information if you want more info on this MC8 Diaphragm Pump by Comet.