The Delavan PowerFlo 5900 Series 12V DC Electric Diaphragm Pump 5940-111C is capable of handling flow rates up to 4 gpm and pressures up to 45 psi. It is ideal for use in a range of agricultural spraying, fluid transfer, lawn spraying, and other applications.
This positive displacement, 5 chamber diaphragm pump features a bypass mode that is useful in applications where frequent stopping and starting of the motor is required. Internal bypass pumps pump at a higher pressure with a low flow rate.
Its 3/4" Quick Attach Port system enables you to quickly and easily fit the pump into most spray systems using a 3/4" quick attach. The pump is self-priming and can be run dry.
Delavan 5940-111C Bypass Diaphragm Pump Specifications:
- Max. Flow: 4 gpm
- Max. Pressure: 45 psi
- Max. Fluid Temperature: 140° F
- Max. Amperage: 12 Amps
- Max. Suction Lift: 14'
- Port Sizes: 3/4" Quick Attach ports
- 5 chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump with bypass mode
- Polypropylene housing
- Viton® valves for excellent chemical resistance
- Santoprene® diaphragm
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Can run dry
- CE approved
- Weight: 8 lbs.
- Motor Type: 12 VDC permanent magnet, totally enclosed, non-ventilated motor
- Leads: 14 AWG, 12" long
- Coated steel motor shell
- Motor surface temperature should not be higher than 180° F because the motor is not equipped with thermal protection
For more information regarding this pump, please refer to the files located under the Related Information section.