The Syphonject Fertilizer Injector draws a concentrated solution from a bucket through a flexible suction tube and then dilutes it with the passing water stream at an approximate ratio of 20 parts water to 1 part solution.
The 1:20 dilution ratio is directly related to the amount of water pressure available through your garden hose. As water pressure increases, the dilution ratio will increase.
- Connect directly to outdoor faucet and your garden hose.
- Includes an inline backflow preventer.
- Do not use Syphonject to apply pesticides, fungicides or poisons. Read instructions carefully.
- We recommend that you determine the exact dilution ratio of your Syphonject before you use it.
- Works best with open hose or a water wand.
- Works by siphon.
- Not recommended for use with spray guns or nozzle ends.
- CAUTION: not for use with a hose of less than 1/2" inside diameter.